Make friends through common interest,
respect and better understanding
Built by the Neurodiverse, for the Neurodiverse.
A supportive, safe and structured platform for auties and other neurodiverse individuals to connect authentically and engage in a meaningful way.
Finding Friends is Hard
For Neurodiverse Individuals, it can be difficult to find friends who are intuitively understanding and embrace differences.
Neurodiverse individuals have unique personalities, different approaches to communication, strong and specific interests, and varying levels of needs, which are overlooked in existing friendship and dating platforms. Because of this, finding ND Friends can be challenging given the lack of context and structure provided by traditional matching sites.
ND Friends will COMPLETELY remove the "warm up" and "small talk" social scripts which can cause us a great deal of anxiety.
ND Friends Get ND Friends
100% of respondents agreed their friendships with their neurodiverse friends are different than friendships with neurotypical friends
- My ND Friends understand me, they're honest and they accommodate my needs without question.
- We can focus on talking about what REALLY makes us happy, and laugh and giggle versus what we are 'supposed to be' talking about.
- I don't feel different when i'm talking to my ND friends, and I feel like I belong.
- So many things are special about ND friendships, but mostly it is just a comfortable feeling because there is no 'required' method of communication.
- My neurodiverse friendships have much more depth. I have also found that these friendships last longer and there is less judgement.
Build My Profile
View the Sample Profile Content Below, or Get Started on Your Own!
- 3Date of Birth
- 4Marital status
- 5Neurodiverse diagnosis
- 1Phone Number
My Life in Pictures
Include personal photos to tell your story, visually.
- 1A picture with your pet
- 2A picture playing your favorite sport
- 3A picture in your favorite place
...choose your own prompts to tell your story!
Personal development: Habits are the things you do in particular contexts.
- 1Are you a night owl or a morning person?
- 2Are you someone who enjoys physical activity or more of a couch potato?
- 3Do you like to travel or are you a homebody?
- 4Do you drink alcohol?
- 5Do you smoke tobacco products?
- 6Do you use recreational drugs?
- 7Is there anything you watch regularly on television?
- 8Do you have pets?
- 9What kind of music do you like?
- 10Do you have strong political affiliations?
- 11Would you consider relocating?
Leisure time activities: Activities are taken during free time
- 1Watching a movie?
- 2Having tea/coffee?
- 3Going to a bar/sports bar?
- 4Going to a concert?
- 5Watching a live play?
- 6Watching a musical live/on TV?
- 8Participating in water sports in an natural body of water?
- 9Going for a motorcycle ride?
- 10Go on a hike?
- 11Going for a bike ride?
- 12Going for a run?
- 13Going for a leisurely walk?
- 14Going on a road trip/vacation?
- 15Going on a picnic?
- 17Going to a museum?
- 18Going shopping?
- 19Going out to dinner?
- 20Going dancing?